Caterpillar Acquires CoreMedia - Joining Caterpillar Safety Services
As of February 7, 2011, Caterpillar Inc. acquired CoreMedia, a safety management consulting company specializing in facilitating events that drive commitment, accountability and help companies drive zero-incident safety performance. This group is now a part of Caterpillar Safety Services which enhances our complete services offering.
Caterpillar Safety Services has offered jobsite and industry specific safety information and services, all of which are extremely important in managing safety, and will continue to be available. However, we now have a wide variety of new offerings primarily focused on creating, implementing and sustaining a Zero Incident environment.
Below is the complete list of service offerings available:
- Safety Culture Solutions
- Safety Leadership Roundtable Discussions
- Assessments of safety cultures utilizing a statistically validated Safety Perception Survey
- Training products on topics like Near Miss Reporting, Effective Safety Communication, Recognition Systems and Leading Indicators
- Management and Supervisor Training in zero-incident safety management techniques
- Facilitating Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) events with frontline employees to solve safety problems
- Jobsite Safety Consulting Services
- Creation, implementation and guidance on safety programs, policies / procedures and worksite assessments
- Instructor led training, including Train-the-Trainer
- Online courses
- SAFETY.CAT.COM™ information & resources
- Jobsite & product specific safety resources
- Online shopping cart offering off-the-shelf safety management training programs such as S.T.A.R.T. (Supervisor Training in Accident Reduction Techniques)
You can find additional details on these services by visiting SAFETY.CAT.COM/Services.
Caterpillar now provides sustainable safety performance solutions that drive zero incident cultures. CoreMedia has proven to be successful at what they do with their rich level of knowledge and expertise in turning leadership into engaged, high performing teams that fully demonstrate their commitment to safety.
If you have questions or wish to inquire about our services, please feel free to email CatSafety@cat.com or call us at 866-963-3551.